28 Grenfell Street
+61 8 8231 3318
|Sunday|| 08:00am — 07:00pm |
|Monday|| 07:00am — 07:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 07:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 07:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 07:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 10:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 10:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Krispy Kreme
- V Raj Added October 10, 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Doughnuts taste ok, donut king is better. Service is really poor. The girl I just spoke to sounded so confused and wouldn’t let me order what I wanted, saying she could only sell older doughnuts. What?
- Gravy Sas Added October 04, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best doughnuts and desserts. Coffe is just as great.
- DoLy DoLy Added September 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Kids loved the donut decorating session run here. The young lad that supervised/ran the session was so patient and helpful.
- Vivek Phull Added September 14, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Loved the coffee+doughnut deal..! Very spacious and spread out seating..nice staff.. likely to become a regular here.. :)
- Iyvennn Wong Added September 02, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆We go there sometimes for a sweet or coffee with kids sometimes after dinner. Seriously, I am not a fan of donuts but kids always love donuts. We had received the worst customer service ever on Gouger Street Krispy Kreme tonight. We went there after dinner around 9:10pm. After ordering our ice-creams and coffees, we were not allowed to sit inside the shop or using the toilet. We had to sit outside with two young kids when it was 10 degree Celsius outside the shop. The guy (he was the cashier named David) claimed himself a boss/owner of the store spoke impolitely and we were trying to use the toilet as customers then he said it’s closed at 9:30pm but it was only 9:20pm when I showed him the clock on his eftpos machine. Then he shouted at us and asked us to leave the shop without give us full refund. Worst experience ever. No more Krispy Kreme ever again. Thanks.
- Kirill Kuznetsoff Added October 13, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very lovely and cosy cafe. The stuff is very friendly and open. Doughnuts, food and drinks are just awesome) However, there are not a lot of seats inside and often you need to take the food away or seat in the street
Share this page
Today's weather in Adelaide SA
19:00 21 ℃ 1015 hPa 73 % 4 m/s 22:00 18 ℃ 1016 hPa 88 % 4 m/s